Thursday 28 January 2010

From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere (Dr Seuss)

Just discovered that I have to post my thoughts on blogs. Looking at the ever increasing number being created by my fellow '23 thingers' I must say that I am very impressed with what you can do with them. What a variety of backgrounds, images, clever twiddles and interesting snippets people write. They are not too hard to create, very easy to add to and fun to explore. I think I could be a happy blogger!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the Dr Seuss quotes! Glad you're enjoying the programme so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I have signed in now so my comment should stick this time. I think you should get the prize for the most entertaining posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, really entertaining posts :)

    ReplyDelete