Tuesday 26 January 2010

Oh the things you can find if you don't stay behind (Dr Seuss)


Well I did it. So Laura was right! I managed to set up an iGoogle page and feel ridiculously proud that I managed it. It was even quite easy to add gadgets so now I'm uptodate with the Oxford weather, the time and date, quotes of the day, the BBC news and the gruesome images that YouTube seems to pause on. Joanna showed me how to move the image down so that it is out of sight and how to sort out my Google Bookmarks. Thanks Joanna! I changed my theme to mountains having skiied in the Alps for Christmas - a great reminder of a fun-filled family holiday.

As part of the SSL team I have discoverd that many of my colleagues are also doing Things too so somewhat by accident the chat function has also been investigated! An excellent way for me to keep in touch with those on the 'other side of the wall' and to find the support I need when I find myself in a pickle.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - it looks great!
    Keep up the good work :)
    I must look up the Dr Seuss book you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete