Tuesday 2 February 2010

Being crazy isn't enough (Dr Seuss)

Well perhaps I am crazy enough. The annexed blogs from yesterday have provided me with 36 new posts so Jane's tip to prune them might be sensible. Perhaps they will settle down once the feeds stop being new? The posts do seem to go back a bit in time. I think I was expecting the most recent post for each not older messages as well. I see there are additional tasks to manage my subscriptions. I'll tackle those later in the week when I feel stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    When you add a new feed, it usually brings you the last few items from that site. Once you have read these, you will find that only new items will show for each site you have subscribed to.
    36 new things to read sounds pretty good! I will try to prune mine down from the 100s ('mark all as read' can be very helpful!).

    ReplyDelete