Wednesday 10 February 2010

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh the thinks you can think if only you try (Dr Seuss)

This was the week I wanted to find out more about but worried most about! My main worry was how to get photographs in a place that could be downloaded into Flickr. I finally tracked down some photos of the old RSC Library taken in 2007 which were easily retrievable and perfect for the task.

Setting up the Yahoo account was relatively straightforward apart from the old password and username game, but progess followed and the Flickr account was up and running. While I wait for my membership to be approved to go into the group pool I have worked on my newly created set of images entitled 'The old RSC Library'. They have been tagged, titled and described. One image was also rotated successfully. To old hands this may seem very basic but to me has been a major achievement and thanks go to Joanna for helping me through the process.

I look forward to sharing pictures of the old Refugee Studies Centre Library as it was before it was integrated into the SSL in August 2009.

A quick update. Six images have now been added to the pool. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment